Valid Market Intelligence Data in the Healthcare Sector
For successful marketing, well-renowned companies and corporations in the health care and
pharmaceutical industries rely on the strategically relevant market research of IFAK Health & Pharma.
for the security of your planning
We work on the basis of well-established industry know-how, which is reflected in:
- Detailed knowledge of the health care market and the life cycle of medical preparations and products
- In-depth methodological know-how for individual consulting
- Proven expertise also in the HTA process
We diagnose the attitudes, behaviors and impressions of health care professionals & patients
Identify existing therapy standards and needs, understand, use and manage diagnostics, therapy and patient management
We work according to your requirements and needs
Qualitative or quantitative designs, innovative or traditional – we offer you what you need
Basic and representative
Explorative und creative
Not only digital, but also
Therapy status analyses
- What is the current prescription practice?
- How does my product perform compared to the competition?
- What potential is to be expected?
Target groups and segmentation
- Are there certain sub-groups within my target group?
- What is the difference?
- How many of them are there, and how can I identify them?
Explorative baseline studies
- What therapy is generally used to treat this condition?
- Which specialisations are involved and how is the patient flow?
- What are the basic parameters?
Representative doctor / pharmacist studies & surveys of the general public
- What do doctors, pharmacists and the general public say about specific aspects of the German health system?
- What is the communication and media usage behaviour of HCPs?
At the gateway to Market Access & Marketing
- Which obstacles and opportunities do reimbursers and key opinion leaders see for your product in the context of market access?
- How do the practitioners assess the role of the new product X in relation to the competition?
- What benefits/quality of life does the new therapy option offer patients?
Customer / member satisfaction analysis
- How satisfied are your members with the products and services?
- How is the internal and external public relations work evaluated?
- Close and back
- Which rational and above all emotional trigger points are decisive for the choice of certain therapy options?
- Where does my product/brand stand in relation to my competitors?
Advertising campaigns tested
- Are your advertising concepts really target-group oriented?
- Do doctors and pharmacists feel inspired by your marketing materials?
- How does the perception of your brand change through advertising campaigns?
Lifestyles of patients
- How do patients cope with their illness (coping)?
- What are their needs and wishes?
- What is therapeutically important to them?
Therapy management and process flow studies
- Which disciplines are involved and how do they work together?
- Are there different processes that interact?
- Where are the relevant decisive factors?
Pharmaceutical brand optimization
- What does your brand stand for, what does it represent, what is the core of your brand?
- How do product innovations fit into the brand family?
- Which innovations fit smoothly into the brand image?
- Which product innovations originate from the ideas of your target groups?
- How would your target groups develop your ideas?
- What will be relevant for your customers in the future?
- Close and back
IFAK MotMAS (Moment of Truth Mobile App Survey):
- Short Smartphone interviews with doctors
- Task: Documentation of patient case data and indication of individual prescription motives directly following the doctor-patient interview. The smartphone can be used like a dictation machine.
IFAK MROC (Online Community):
- Digital market research platform for patients (temporary)
- Tasks: various Chats, forums, creative exercises, quick polls to evaluate different patient services and to gather ideas together with the target group
- The customer can experience live what is happening in the community and dynamically adapt his research needs.
IFAK real-life ad-test (online advertising test – OTC products):
- Online advertising test under real-life conditions (pharmacist customers)
- Task: Quick evaluation of online product or image advertising in a test group (with real stimulus) and a control group (without stimulus)
- The comparison of the results between the test and control groups provides information on the impact of the advertising.
Our team is there for you!
In our team, specialists from a wide range of fields such as medical sociology, psychology and natural sciences work closely together. This interdisciplinary approach guarantees flexible and customer-sensitive solutions for your requirements in the healthcare sector.
Dr. Ulrike Dulinski
Ulrike Dulinski has previously worked in several professional positions in medical market research and has been head of our Health & Pharma division since 2011. As a result of numerous discussions and interviews with all kinds of health care professionals, she possesses extensive know-how in a wide range of different fields and has a great passion for your industry.
Dr. Ulrike Dulinski
Head of Health & Pharma
Tel. +49 (0)6128/747-151
You will also benefit from our partnerships
We work together with other experts on specific issues.
Co-operation with clinical research for successful preparations
IFAK customers benefit particularly from our unique partnership with Winicker Norimed’s clinical research team, including access to health care professionals and on issues at the interface between market access and marketing.
Co-operation with rilaton for optimal project workflows of CATI studies
IFAK customers benefit especially from our in-house CATI studio. This ensures close and efficient co-operation between project management and the interviewers trained specifically for the pharmaceutical industry.
Co-operation with online panels for valid online surveys and community projects
IFAK customers benefit in particular from our connection to an innovative and technically experienced panellist, especially in consumer and pharmacist customer surveys.